When your garage door malfunctions or begins to break down, it’s not only a nuisance but also compromises your family’s security and safety. To avoid the risk of injury, damage, and theft, it’s important to schedule garage door repair services as soon as the problem presents itself. At On Trac Garage Door Company, our specialists are ready to come to your aid at a moment’s notice. Whether a spring has snapped or a track has been dented, we will quickly resolve the problem with reliable repairs and ensure your system operates effectively moving forward with garage door maintenance services. For unmatched service from a family-owned and operated company, speak to our garage door specialists today!
Garage Door Repair Professionals in Your Area
We offer an array of garage door repair services to get your system running smoothly and efficiently. From broken springs to dented tracks and panels, our garage door repair professionals have been rigorously trained to address a myriad of problems with skill and professionalism. You can rest assured we will identify and fix issues large and small before they disrupt your life. You can find our garage door repair company throughout the following areas in and near the Coachella Valley, CA:
- La Quinta
- Palm Desert
- Rancho Mirage
- Cathedral City
- Palm Springs
- Inland Empire
Common Garage Door Repairs We Offer
When you need garage door repair services, no one is better suited for the job than the professionals at On Trac Garage Doors. We have the training, equipment, materials, and experience to fix your garage door quickly and correctly. No matter the issues you’re facing with your door, we’re ready to help. We specialize in the following garage door services:
- Garage Door Spring Repair: Springs are under a great deal of pressure, so when it comes to replacing these mechanisms, it’s best left to the professionals. Fortunately, we offer prompt garage door repair services and will get your system up and running in no time, whether you need to repair or replace torsion springs or extension springs.
- Garage Door Track Repair: Whether hit by the bumper of your car or simply worn down by frequent use, garage door tracks occasionally need to be repaired. The good news is that we can easily get your garage door back on track — literally!
- Garage Door Panel Repair: Every homeowner wants to avoid garage door replacements when possible. If your garage door’s damage is isolated to a single panel, our repair professionals can help you replace the damaged panel with one that matches the style, color, and material of the rest of your door.
- Garage Door Cable Repair: Garage doors can’t function properly with damaged or broken cables, so when yours snap, turn to the professionals at On Trac Garage Doors for expert garage door repair services. From lift cables to retaining cables, we specialize in all types of garage door cables and can restore your door’s functionality in no time.
- Garage Door Opener Services: We can keep your garage door running smoothly with timely opener repairs. Whether the problem lies with the belt, chain, or sensor, we’ll resolve it quickly, so you don’t have to worry about losing access to your garage.
Keep Your System Running With Garage Door Servicing
Garage door maintenance is essential for ensuring every component of your garage door functions properly for the entirety of its lifespan. Garage doors are exposed day-in-and-day-out to the elements, frequent use, and occasional accidents. Annual garage door servicing ensures you don’t have to pay for untimely repairs or an early replacement. When you reach out to our team for garage door maintenance services, you take critical steps toward maximizing your garage door’s life expectancy and efficiency. Enjoy peace of mind today by staying on top of annual maintenance.
Signs Your Garage Door Needs Repair
Whether you simply use your garage to park your car or as the main entry point into your home, the garage door plays an essential role. It not only protects your loved ones and belongings, but it also impacts your home’s curb appeal. Because of how vital it is, it’s important to recognize when your garage door requires attention. If you notice any of the following warning signs, schedule garage door repair services with our professionals right away:
- Your garage door opens and closes slowly or won’t budge at all.
- Your garage door jerks when it moves.
- Your garage door has fallen off the track.
- Your garage door hangs unevenly or is sagging.
- Your garage door makes a lot of noise as it moves.
Get Your Door Fixed by the Best Garage Door Repair Company
Garage door problems are never fun. The good news is that On Trac Garage Door Company is just a phone call away. Our specialists are extremely punctual and will treat your home like it’s their own. We’ll quickly repair your garage door and leave the area as we found it. The only evidence of our presence will be a fully functional door! If you live in the Coachella Valley, CA, area, including Indio, La Quinta, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Palm Springs, Eventually, Inland Empire, Riverside, and Ontario, CA, speak to our professionals about garage door repair services today!